Gondwana animation around the world
Since its publication in 2000, the Gondwana animation has been used around the world. The ones we have
been informed about include:
- RMIT Gallery, Melbourne for the exhibition Water Wisdom : India Australia
- Digital media educational material for the Wet
Tropics World Heritage Area in North Queensland (Australia).
- A film on ecosystem restoration in Southern Africa, by the
Environmental Education Media Project (a non-profit NGO registered in California).
- International Polar Foundation (Bruxelles) for an exhibition about the
Belgian zero emission research station in Antarctica.
- In a Brasilian TV documentary (see clip) made by João Lara Mesquita
for Rede Bandeirantes, about a boat voyage from Brazil to Antartica.